Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 

Yep. Too heavy, too small battery life, too hard to use as a proper PC. They made a PC into a tablet, so its no good at either

Neither is my big SUV for shopping or my small car for SUVing



From: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2013 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 
They are easy to get since they don't sell well many are still on the shelves. 


~KLM
\\01001100 01001111 01001100//

On Feb 26, 2013, at 8:14 AM, Judith <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:

 
Note to Millie,
I have though the same thing about a PC tablet.
I am sure we will pay for that remark. ;O

Judith Barnett
Pooh4jvn@pacbell.net
Sent from my ipad

❤༄❤❤༄❤

On Feb 26, 2013, at 7:19 AM, Millie kymillie@insightbb.com> wrote:

> I finally accept Apple's way but almost wish I had a PC tablet. GASP! I will get in trouble for that statement. LOL
>
>
> Millie from my iPad
>
> Let it snow!!
>    *    _*      *      *      *      
> *     //\  \    *        *         
>   * o _|__\ *      *        *      
> *     (_____)  *        *        
>    *  (_•~•_)*      *        *     
> *    (______) *       *          
> __(_______)_________
> ***************************
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___