Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 


You can, but it's extra work, both to start and later, to upgrade.  Windows defaults to baby names like My Cute Little Storage Basket, which are, of course, on the system disk.

--
david@luda.net
pad4


On Feb 27, 2013, at 4:55 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

On 2/26/2013 10:41 AM, Jim Saklad wrote:
>> I am just a uneducated PC user, used to organizing and deleting my stuff the way I want to.
>
> My understanding is that Windows is conducive to organizing things the way *Windows* wants to, not necessarily the way the USER wants to.
>

Nope -- you can organize things however you want in Windows.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (51)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___