Re: [iPad] Kindle 3.6.1 Warning!

 

It's interesting because I never read the notes before updating but this time I did. It specifically says not to do the update. Why don't they just pull the update?

~ Eden

On Feb 27, 2013, at 12:17 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 


Hm, I missed that warning.  Was it in the update notes?

Only thing I've noticed so far is that some samples I requested didn't appear.  Fingers crossed.  Thanks.

I wonder whether heads rolled or if it was just "lessons learned".

--
david@luda.net
pad4


On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:59 AM, Ryan Waldon <ryan@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

Amazon borked it!



I've already been bitten by this…


--ryan

Sent from my Apple Mac mini 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___