Re: [iPad] Screen Shot

 

>> I've upgraded to iOS7 on my iPad2. It's doing fine. However I did find a problem. When I try to take a screen shot, my iPad shuts down completely. Any suggestions?
>
> I've had the same thing happen, so I press the home (lower) button a tad before I press the wake-up (top) one, and then it works like it should. I have a feeling this is something that might be addressed in a future update if it's happening to enough devices.

I would think that it should be straightforward to add a "screenshot" button to Control Center (which should take an image of what the screen would be without the control center showing).

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___