Re: [iPad] Charging problem

 

>> So, I wasted the weekend thinking my devices weren't charging when they actually were…..
>
> Thanks for sharing that -- sort of makes ya wonder what's up with Apple's testing department that nobody found that out before releasing iOS7.

Erm...
Found out what?
That devices charge when you plug them in?

> It's like the tomfoolery where I get an error message telling me that the cable that Apple included in my iPad4 box is "uncertified and might not work properly with this device" when I try to charge my iPad4 with
> it and then it goes on to work just fine.

That has been occurring erratically for at least 4 years, probably more.
At any rate, long before Jobs death.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___