Re: [iPad] No sound

 

Hmmm, I don't see a mute button on the mini. The button next to the volume buttons are to lock and unlock the screen orientation. It doesn't slide like the mute button on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 29, 2013, at 3:02 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

>> My iPad mini has no sound in mail. Everywhere else sounds works. I have the sounds the same as my regular iPad which works fine.
>> I've checked in the top buttons and they show volume all the way up, I checked control which has it all the way up, I checked Settings. I changed the various sounds but nothing is working. I rebooted. I must have missed something but as far as I can tell it's exactly as my iPhone and regular iPad.
>> All my iDevices are running 7.0.2
>> Any ideas? I don't even have my keyboard clicks.
>> UTube has sound, netflix has sound, and iTunes has sound. It's only Mail.
>> Terry
>
> What is the position of the Mute button (next to the volume up and down buttons on the side)?
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___