Re: [iPad] Apple's iWorks apps are free

 

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 5:04 PM, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Hmmm, Pages is $9.99 on my iPhone 5.  I already own Numbers so that is
> the only one I was interested in.
>

Is your iPhone5 a new device or have you had it for a while?

What happens if you search for iWorks -- does that show up as a free
download?

I've had mine since the day the 5 was released, so I did not expect the apps to be free, but based on the previous post I thought I would check.

Searching for iWorks brings back the list of apps (there is no bundle shown), e.g. Keynote, Pages, Numbers, etc...  all of which are 9.99 with the exception of Numbers which I already own.

R_B

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___