Re: [iPad] No sound

 

Now I have sound! how do suppose I get my screen orientation lock back?

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 29, 2013, at 3:33 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Ok I locked the screen orientation with the top button and in settings general I checked Mute, then went back to the button and moved that. Funny you should have to choose mute on general to get sound.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Sep 29, 2013, at 3:02 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:
>
>>> My iPad mini has no sound in mail. Everywhere else sounds works. I have the sounds the same as my regular iPad which works fine.
>>> I've checked in the top buttons and they show volume all the way up, I checked control which has it all the way up, I checked Settings. I changed the various sounds but nothing is working. I rebooted. I must have missed something but as far as I can tell it's exactly as my iPhone and regular iPad.
>>> All my iDevices are running 7.0.2
>>> Any ideas? I don't even have my keyboard clicks.
>>> UTube has sound, netflix has sound, and iTunes has sound. It's only Mail.
>>> Terry
>>
>> What is the position of the Mute button (next to the volume up and down buttons on the side)?
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___