Re: [iPad] iOS 7- should I do it or wait a while?

 

Hey, that's great, Julie!  I'm glad something's been solved for you.  As I said, I had no problems with the installation, and I've had no issues to speak of with the new iOS.  I'm getting used to it and like it fine and would definitely do the update if I hadn't already.  Every day I discover some more little features, and so far they are always good ones. 
 
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 09/29/13 05:39:21
Subject: Re: [iPad] iOS 7- should I do it or wait a while?
 
Ok, I did it. It' not too bad. Actually solved one big annoyance in mail app, where the number of unread messages in each folder would not update so I had to open each one to see if there were new messages. Now it updates when I pull down, just like it's supposed to. 
Julie

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2013, at 8:50 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

The ui change is heavy but select more suitable wallpaper, larger text, bold , then the change issues subside greatly 

Sent from my iPad 3

 !

bj

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___