Re: [iPad] Charging problem

 

My iDevices always say they are not charging when plugged into my USB device but do when connected to an electrical outlet. I have a makeup mirror on my vanity that has a plug in the back. I was using that but a few years ago that stopped charging my iDevices. My tech told me not to try a pass thru like that. Works in the wall, not in the mirror plug.
Terry
Ps. I get a strange message telling me it iPad cannot connect to the iTunes Store then it pops up.

 Sent from my iPadHD iOS 7
See latest photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/

On Sep 30, 2013, at 3:24 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> So, I wasted the weekend thinking my devices weren't charging when they actually were…..
>>
>> Thanks for sharing that -- sort of makes ya wonder what's up with Apple's testing department that nobody found that out before releasing iOS7.
>
> Erm...
> Found out what?
> That devices charge when you plug them in?
>
>> It's like the tomfoolery where I get an error message telling me that the cable that Apple included in my iPad4 box is "uncertified and might not work properly with this device" when I try to charge my iPad4 with
>> it and then it goes on to work just fine.
>
> That has been occurring erratically for at least 4 years, probably more.
> At any rate, long before Jobs death.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___