[iPad] RE: iOS 7- should I do it or wait a while?

 

Hi David:

I'm curious if you had updated the apps in question before having to delete/reinstall? 



---In ipad@yahoogroups.com, <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

One thing I've noticed with iOS7 and my iPad4 is that some apps which
need access to the microphone (recording apps, music tuners, credit card
reader apps) haven't worked properly or at all, even though under
Settings/Privacy/Microphone they have indicated that their access to the
microphone has been turned on. They won't be receiving any input from
the microphone.

What I've needed to do is to delete the apps from my iPad4 and then
re-install them. Once reinstalled they work fine.

I share that with the list simply to let others know that if you had any
apps which worked fine before you upgraded to iOS7 but aren't working
properly after the upgrade, you may resolve the problem simply by
deleting the app and re-installing it.


--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@...
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___