Re: [iPad] My iOS 7 Gripe.

 

> It seems to me that iPad functionality has not been enhanced and in some respects been degraded. One lost functionality is the Copy operation. One of my FB pages is a Norwegian genealogy group in which some posts are in Norsk. Under iOS 6 I could select and copy text, then I could paste in iTranslate and translate to English. Now this capability has been removed.
> John Ferman

I have no other languages to play with, nor iTranslate, but I regularly copy data from one app and paste it in another, on the iPad, under iOS 7.

I just downloaded and installed iTranslate, copied English text from a document, pasted it into the app, and translated it to German.

No problem.

It seems to me that assuming something as basic as copy-and-paste was removed from the OS with an upgrade is a bad assumption.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___