[iPad] Charging problem

 

I finally got around to  downloading iOS7 for my iPad and iPhone Saturday and everything was great until I tried to charge them. I always plug them into the charging unit and then check the little battery icon in the upper right corner to make sure there is a connection.  In both devices, it showed a red line, not charging.  I tried several different cables without success.  This morning I visited that Apple store, and all they said was that they had never heard of it and I would have to make an appointment with the "genius" bar.  I stopped at the ATT store on the way home and they were clueless.  I just now got online and found this information: 


"When you typically charge your iPhone and the battery is less than 20%, the icon at the top right will switch from red to white when it's plugged in. Now, we've noticed it stays red until it surpasses 20% battery capacity — so you might think you're phone isn't charging when it actually is."


So, I wasted the weekend thinking my devices weren't charging when they actually were…..  


Just thought you might be interested…

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___