Re: [iPad] No sound

 

> My iPad mini has no sound in mail. Everywhere else sounds works. I have the sounds the same as my regular iPad which works fine.
> I've checked in the top buttons and they show volume all the way up, I checked control which has it all the way up, I checked Settings. I changed the various sounds but nothing is working. I rebooted. I must have missed something but as far as I can tell it's exactly as my iPhone and regular iPad.
> All my iDevices are running 7.0.2
> Any ideas? I don't even have my keyboard clicks.
> UTube has sound, netflix has sound, and iTunes has sound. It's only Mail.
> Terry

What is the position of the Mute button (next to the volume up and down buttons on the side)?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___