Re: [iPad] Amber alert for dogs

 

I use AVID too. Mine are not 'Purebreds' they're mainly rescues. It would be sorta of neat though that if a vet in Glendale scanned one of my 'Lost dogs' that I'd get a message on my iDevise telling me... 


On Sep 28, 2013, at 7:50 PM, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:



I registered my dog's chip with both Home Again and the AKC.  I did report him missing once and got follow up calls from the local shelters.  It's a good system and doesn't require an app.
Pete



On Sep 28, 2013, at 10:37 PM, Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

Well, other than for lost dogs, what alerts would you like to see? We sell an item by Tagg that goes onto the collar of a dog, but some peeps have used it for family members who have alzheimer's dz. When their family member goes missing they can track them. Best $8.00 a month they could spend according to them.


For Dogs, I'm not sure there is one like that. It would take a gigantic network of the shelters, Vets, rescues etc. Could be done, but....

On Sep 28, 2013, at 3:13 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

Is their an alert app like Amber alert for dogs to put on our iPads and iPhones.
My iPhone came with Ambert Alert and Emergency Alert in Settings>Notifications
I'd love to have one for dogs.

 Sent from my iPadHD





__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___