Re: [iPad] Email font

 

Are you using iOS7?


Patti
On Sep 28, 2013, at 5:49 PM, "O'Conchubair" <RNMSW@bellsouth.net> wrote:

 

 
Do not have Accessibility anywhere!
denise


Also try Settings>General>Accessibility>Bold which will darken the text in your emails.
 
On Sep 28, 2013, at 6:24 PM, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 
 
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Large Text
Pete
 
 

On Sep 28, 2013, at 8:17 PM, Denise O'Connor <RNMSW@bellsouth.net> wrote:

 

Am I correct that there is no way to enlarge the font or make it darker for emails? I have a hard time trying to read them and I have noticed that I send off emails with errors which I really hate.
TIA
Denise

Sent from my iPad

 
 


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___