Re: [iPad] Apple's iWorks apps are free

 

That's a bummer since all of the apps were what Tim Cook announced & said it was a combined savings to customers of $40. I tried to check it on my iPhone5s, but only get the download button because I bought it for my iPad.

Sent from my iPad...

On Sep 29, 2013, at 10:35 AM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

>> They are free for purchases of new devices running iOS7 & in addition to the iWork suite of apps also include iMovie & Garageband.
>
> As it turns out, Garage Band is the only one of all these Apple Apps that I don't already own.
>
> So I just opened the App Store on my new 5S, and searched for Garage Band, and it says $4.99
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___