Re: [iPad] IOS7 where are drafts

 

What happens when you push on the compose icon and hold it down? Does your draft show up?

Ted

Sent from my iPad 3

On Sep 30, 2013, at 8:48 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

I have several email accounts. My longtime cooking group is very important to me. Comcast keeps blocking it with its spam filters and it is time consuming to get it unblocked so I solved the problem by subbing to my cooking group with two addresses, gmail and me.com (.mac)

Everything seems to work well except in my iPad I receive mail to .me but I just wrote a pretty long review and needed to stop and check something so I did what I always do, hit cancel and select Save as Draft. Where does the new OS put that draft. It should be in .mac account since that is where I was writing from but it's not there, nor is it in Drafts of any of my three mail accounts?
Terrypogue@mac.com
Buffpogue@gmail.com
Tpogue@comcast.net

 Sent from my iPadHD iOS 7
See latest photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___