Re: [iPad] How to remove the unlock code...

 

It's in settings. Click on general it's right there. 

~KLM
\\01000100010001010101011001001001010000010100111001010100//

On Sep 28, 2013, at 8:38 AM, "Sherry Titzer" <sherrytitzer@insightbb.com> wrote:

 

How do we remove the unlock screen code?  Baby steps please!

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Terry Pogue
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 10:36 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: camera on iPad mini. Was [iPad] fingerprint security

 




On mine it just says slide to unlock but I don't have to do that. I take my finger right below those words on the blue line and pull up to just below the time near the top of the screen.

 Sent from my iPadHD


On Sep 28, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

Yeah, swipe up on the screen on the mini and the camera icon is on the right

 Sent from my iPadHD


On Sep 28, 2013, at 10:37 AM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

I can't find the little camera icon on my iPad Mini, though.  Am i missing something?

Carlee
🐱 

Sent from Minnie, my cute little  iPad mini 



 /\__/\_____

(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

 

   /\„,„/\

 ( =';'= )

 /*♡♡*\

(.|.|..|.|.)~~~~


Am 28.09.2013 um 15:57 schrieb Vixpix <vixpix26@hvc.rr.com

But you don't need to put the code in to use your camera. At the bottom right in the lock mode you will see a little camera icon. Swipe it upwards, and your camera is now ready to shoot! 

Vickie

 

Sent from a spoiled little iPad  

 


On Sep 28, 2013, at 8:09 AM, mary davidson <mary.davidson@gmail.com> wrote:

I removed the code for the same reason- delayed access to the camera. Mary Davidson
On Sep 28, 2013, at 5:43 AM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

<SENDER_EMAILc-marrer-tising@bluewin@@ch.png>
LOL!!! Same here. In fact, sitting on the bus on my way to make a hospital visit when I'd just put iOS7 on my iPad Mini, I set it up and even put the lock code in. Got off the bus and wanted to take a photo and had to first put the code in. Made the immediate decision to NOT put the code into my iPhone because this would completely take away my spontaneity with my camera! On the way home, sitting in the bus again, I removed the code from my Mini! <thrilled.gif>




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___