[iPad] My iOS 7 Gripe.

 

It seems to me that iPad functionality has not been enhanced and in some respects been degraded. One lost functionality is the Copy operation. One of my FB pages is a Norwegian genealogy group in which some posts are in Norsk. Under iOS 6 I could select and copy text, then I could paste in iTranslate and translate to English. Now this capability has been removed. This is just one example. In the past Apple updates to OSs has been to enhance performance. Why Apple went with a largely cosmetic upgrade without 'under the hood' improvement is a mystery - was this inevitable after the loss of Steve.

Sent from my iPad
John Ferman
Kingfield Neighborhood
Minneapolis, MN
Email in header

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___