Re: [iPad] Charging problem

 

On 9/30/2013 3:11 PM, zanec36@gmail.com wrote:
>
>
> I finally got around to downloading iOS7 for my iPad and iPhone
> Saturday and everything was great until I tried to charge them. I always
> plug them into the charging unit and then check the little battery icon
> in the upper right corner to make sure there is a connection. In both
> devices, it showed a red line, not charging. I tried several different
> cables without success. This morning I visited that Apple store, and
> all they said was that they had never heard of it and I would have to
> make an appointment with the "genius" bar. I stopped at the ATT store
> on the way home and they were clueless. I just now got online and found
> this information:
>
>
> */"When you typically charge your iPhone and the battery is less than
> 20%, the icon at the top right will switch from red to white when it's
> plugged in. Now, we've noticed it stays red until it surpasses 20%
> battery capacity — so you might think you're phone isn't charging when
> it actually is."/*
>
>
> So, I wasted the weekend thinking my devices weren't charging when they
> actually were…..
>
>
> Just thought you might be interested…
>

Thanks for sharing that -- sort of makes ya wonder what's up with
Apple's testing department that nobody found that out before releasing iOS7.

It's like the tomfoolery where I get an error message telling me that
the cable that Apple included in my iPad4 box is "uncertified and might
not work properly with this device" when I try to charge my iPad4 with
it and then it goes on to work just fine.

Hurray for post-Jobs Apple! Tim Cook Forever! (not!)

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___