Re: [iPad] Screen Shot

 

I've had the same thing happen, so I press the home (lower) button a tad before I press the wake-up (top) one, and then it works like it should.  I have a feeling this is something that might be addressed in a future update if it's happening to enough devices.  
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 09/29/13 06:05:55
Subject: [iPad] Screen Shot
 
I've upgraded to iOS7 on my iPad2. It's doing fine. However I did find a problem. When I try to take a screen shot, my iPad shuts down completely. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Barbara
SW PA
GO BUCS!!!
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___