Re: [iPad] Apps eavesdropping on us

 

Upon further reflection I think it's simply for voice search. Why not deny it? If it buggers you deny it. 

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Sep 30, 2013, at 6:55 PM, Vixpix <vixpix26@hvc.rr.com> wrote:

 

Kris, you need to explain how the microphone on my iPad has anything to do with a video that is uploaded to YouTube. 

The videos I create are either from my Canon DSLR or my Sony NEX.  I upload those videos to YouTube via iMovie. Where does any outside sound from my iPad come into play here?? Am I missing something?

Vickie 

Sent from a spoiled little iPad  


On Sep 28, 2013, at 12:27 AM, Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

Of course youtube needs your microphone. How else could you create a video without it?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___