Re: [iPad] No sound

 

Thank you Jim for pointing me in the right direction.

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 29, 2013, at 3:48 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Your choice of using the top (side) switch is what is available in Settings. If you use mute in setting the only way to lock the screen is in control panel and vice versa.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Sep 29, 2013, at 3:42 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:
>
>>> Now I have sound! how do suppose I get my screen orientation lock back?
>>
>> You can choose to leave that switch as either orientation lock, or mute. Whichever you do NOT choose is available in Control Center under iOS 7.
>>
>> --
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___