Re: [iPad] Apple's iWorks apps are free

 

On 9/29/2013 4:54 PM, Rampant Badger wrote:
>
>
> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Carl W. Brooks
> <carl@iamthereforeipad.com <mailto:carl@iamthereforeipad.com>> wrote:
>
> That is what I believed until I saw them free on my iPhone 5. Can
> someone with a iPhone 4S see if they are free there?
>
>
> Hmmm, Pages is $9.99 on my iPhone 5. I already own Numbers so that is
> the only one I was interested in.
>

Is your iPhone5 a new device or have you had it for a while?

What happens if you search for iWorks -- does that show up as a free
download?

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___