Re: [iPad] Screen Shot

 

On 9/29/2013 5:46 AM, Carlee Marrer-Tising wrote:
>
>
> Click Me!
> <http://www.incredimail.com/app/?tag=display_picture_click_me_re&lang=9&version=6295203&setup_id=2&aff_id=100&tID=601750&addon=IncrediMail&upn=f99019c3-7a12-4652-973c-182eda2a64b1&app_test_id=0>
> I've had the same thing happen, so I press the home (lower) button a tad
> before I press the wake-up (top) one, and then it works like it should.
> I have a feeling this is something that might be addressed in a future
> update if it's happening to enough devices.

Interesting -- I've got an iPad4, and I have to do the opposite of what
Carlee has just described.

I tried the "home button, then the power button" and the device shut off
just as Siri was starting.

But if I press the power button first and then the home button, I get
the screen shot.

I think it has to do with Apple trying to make Siri more responsive, so
that it takes less time to hold the Home button down before Siri tries
to start, and once Siri has started iOS no longer interprets that Home
Button press as being part of the screen-shot process and then the tap
on the Power Button turns the iPad off. At least that's my observation
based on what I just observed.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___