[iPad] OT: dog ID---Jim

 

Marigold has Martingale collars, and she has three different harnesses. My husband has put her harness on snugly that when it is removed there are marks on her fur. She is not called the Dancing Queen for nothing. She stands on her back legs and dances out of them. Marigold loves to run. she gets a big smile on her face and does circles, figure eights, and loves to run with a dog friend.
Jim, I whole heatedly agree with you. You may recall I spend my life in/on my hospital bed which means I have little control, even over my life. Marigold's color is yellow Lab with the Lab body and ears. Her head is hound as are her legs and tail. My husband does not think rules apply to him so he loves that "Marigold is a hound and she can't be trained". This in spite of her being 80# of very strong dog who frequently hurts him. Stupid.
I'll send a picture of Marigold from my laptop.
Denise in NC

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___