Re: [iPad] Speaking of routers

 

I have a Netgear from Best Buy and it works great!  I have an Macbook, Apple TV and iPad.

Janet

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2011, at 9:19 AM, Charles Carroll <911@learnasp.com> wrote:

 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0034CN0AS/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk
works great. I have wonderful luck with the $30 routers they all are better than the more expensive routers I bought years ago.

At home this router I connect 2 Windows laptop, a Macbook Pro, an iPad and 2 android phones plus an iTouch and it works great.

The most important thing in a router is big antennas and 2 of them to get high number of bars all over the house.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Maria Boyle <maruka1@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
 


While we are on the topic of routers... Thought I would ask this question. When I first got my iPad in June, I had no problems connecting through wifi and my home router. But about a month ago I started having problems with intermittent connection and a lot of the following message

María

Sent from my iPad


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___