Re: [iPad] iPad Printing . . . One solution for some

 

Check with some expert.
I think you need Airport express to be put in USB port of printer and your Mac need not be there to print wirelessly from iPad.
Best
PKS 



On 28 Sep 2011, at 17:22, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@me.com> wrote:

 

I have an HP Scanner/printer as USB to my iMac. When the iMac is on and it's all on WiFi, this would let me print from say, my iPad up in the living room? That sounds cool, I may have to get a wireless printer if I lose my desktop though.


On Sep 28, 2011, at 3:03 AM, David H. Bailey wrote:

On 9/27/2011 9:11 PM, Robert Maxey wrote:
Or purchase Print n Share and the PC/Mac is not required. Cheaper than a new printer.


Amen to that!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___