Re: [iPad] Re: BEST APPS

 

I'm not scared of my accidental nor unintentional media purchases so have no need to hide my tracks. I suggest suggesting it to apple. 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Sep 29, 2011, at 2:26 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

I just went to my account at iTunes and can see the list of apps I've
purchased under, surprisingly, the Purchased link on the right-hand side
of the iTunes screen, and it lists all the apps I've purchased and shows
me whether they are downloaded or not (i.e. removed from my device).
The only option is to download them if they're not already downloaded.
No option to remove them from my account.

I don't really care, but for some people it's a big deal and they can't
be removed, or at least none of us who have tried can find any way to
remove them. If you can find how to do it, please let us know.

David H. Bailey

On 9/28/2011 5:26 PM, Just Murray wrote:
> Are u certain they do not and if not did u suggest it?
>
> ~KM
> \,,/(^_^)\,,/
> (: Rocked from my iPhone4 :)
>
> On Sep 28, 2011, at 2:26 PM, "David H. Bailey"<dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> upport people. With Kindle books from Amazon, they live in your
>> account forever even if they're not on your Kindle or other device,
>> *except* that you can actually delete them from your list at Amazon.
>> You get a nice reminder that by deleting it you lose it and if you ever
>> want to re-read it you'll have to repurchase it, but heck, if I actually
>> liked the book I wouldn't be deleting permanently, would I?
>>
>> It would be very nice if Apple would allow such things.
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___