Re: [iPad] Re: I am considering a new router. Anyone have a suggestion?

 

I have a D-Link router at home, because I have a pile of different OS's running (Windows, Mac, Tivo, iOS). I like the D-Link because it works well in a mixed environment and you can do some fancy stuff like reserve IP addresses (my Tivo doesn't like bouncing from one IP Address to another).

I got it from BestBuy - I just looked it up. It is a D-Link - Xtreme N Wireless-N Gigabit Router and costs $119. My Rewards certificate paid for about half.

-----Original Message-----
>From: Lloyd Parsons <lloydparsons@me.com>
>Sent: Sep 30, 2011 10:43 AM
>To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: I am considering a new router. Anyone have a suggestion?
>
>Me too, but save yourself some money.
>
>Go to the Apple store online, and scroll down to the bottom left side for the 'special deals'. Often there are factory refurb Airport Extremes available at $129 with the full warranty.
>
>The only difference I have seen is the box they come in…
>
>Lloyd
>
>On Sep 30, 2011, at 9:57 AM, vsperlman wrote:
>
>> Ditto.
>>
>> Vic Perlman
>>
>> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>> >
>> > Apple airport extreme.
>> > VERY pleased
>> > $179
>> >
>> > http://www.apple.com/airportextreme/
>> > ~KM
>> > --
>> > \,,/(^_^)\,,/
>> >
>> > (^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
>> > ---
>> >
>> > On Sep 29, 2011, at 7:22 PM, "Cory" <cory.gray@...> wrote:
>> >
>> > > If you are happy with your router can you please give me the name, model and approximate price.
>> > >
>> > > Thank you!
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___