Re: [iPad] Re: Skyfire for online Adobe Flash Player

 

>>> Wife wants to watch past soap operas.....ugh.....from CBS online source using my iPad 2. They will not play due to a blockage by Apple of the Adobe Flash Player. I'm told that the Skyfire app is the solution. Anyone used this app for this application? My wife thanks you.
>>> Charlie
>>
>> I just grabbed my iPad, opened Safari, went to CBS.com, asked to watch a video, and it played just as I expected it should.
>
> It will play the clips, but the full length episodes.
> Charlie

OK.
Try replacing "www.cbs.com" with "m.cbs.com" and see if that works.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___