Re: [iPad] is there an app?

 

I have had a similar problem with my iPhone. Many other devices connected without trouble. It's IP address appeared to be fine (it was unique on the network and started with a 10 not 169 which could have been the problem). It connected with other wifi networks without problems. I googled it. I looked at Apple support forums. I got the sim card replaced. Nothing helped.


A few days ago I downloaded iNet from the app store to my iphone. It tells you what is going on with your network. I downloaded iNet Pro to get more information ($5). Now it works. I don't think it is supposed to make it work but it does now.


On Sep 29, 2011, at 6:30 PM, Ryan Waldon wrote:



A new router. In my house we sometimes have as many as four iPads online, all on the same wireless router with no issues.

--ryan

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G on the Now Network from Sprint!

On Sep 29, 2011 3:32 PM, "RichardS" <retlas_89015@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I recently discovered that I wasn't able to connect two ipads 
> to the internet running off of the same wireless router. 
> (both ipads are wi-fi).
> Is there an app available to correct this shortcoming?
> 



Carter Crain
6313 Briar Rose Dr
Houston, Texas 77057
713-627-2202
fcc@me.com


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___