Re: [iPad] Re: BEST APPS

 

And this is what I struggle with when it comes to paid apps...  I can try and dislike or love a free app all day long, no harm no foul in my decision to keep it or chunk it. When it comes to a paid app - .99 cents here and there isn't bad either, but a constant habit and with apps costing more, its not something I like to do.

I like to carefully choose before I click buy - paid or free.
 


From: David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@comcast.net>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: BEST APPS

On 9/28/2011 12:17 PM, safoocat wrote:
> There is one bothersome consequence of downloading apps that may turn out to be junk or worse, offensive, and that is they remain in your apps list in iTunes forever.
>

But even reading reviews, there's no guarantee you'll like a particular
app.  I've bought some that reviews were wonderful about yet my
experience was much less and I have removed them from my iPad.  So the
same thing holds true -- I'll read reviews to see if I might be
interested, but in the end I have to install them to see if they're
really as good as the reviews.

And reading bad reviews doesn't necessarily mean that an app isn't good
for me -- it might be just the tool/book/game I'm looking for yet the
reviewer might have thought it was a waste of time.

I would hate to think I missed a great app just because the reviewer I
read didn't like it.  Sort of like reading a negative review of a prime
rib dinner at a restaurant and find out the reviewer is a vegan.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    iPad-digest@yahoogroups.com
    iPad-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    iPad-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___