Re: [iPad] deleting apps was BEST APPS

 

On 9/28/2011 10:01 PM, safoocat wrote:
> Well thanks folks for this thread as I just learned how to delete the apps. All this time I had been looking at Devices my device, apps list
> however under Library, Apps, they can be deleted there with the delete key or a right click and delete.
>
> I haven't actually deleted any apps though so don't know if that removes them from the list, can anyone confirm that? I was told it
> was a part of iTunes store's bookkeeping and would remain there.
>

Deleting them from your device or from your computer does not delete
them from your list of puchases at Apple, the way it does at Amazon.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___