Re: [iPad] Speaking of routers

 

I have a netgear also.  It's about 2 years old, never had a problem until recently.  I really loved it cause in addition to needing a password to connect other computers to it.  I also have to manually enter the Mac address of connecting computers to the router for it to connect.  So, if someone happens to get my password, they still can't connect.




María


Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2011, at 11:25 AM, Janet Heath <janet.heath@comcast.net> wrote:

I have a Netgear from Best Buy and it works great!  I have an Macbook, Apple TV and iPad.

Janet

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2011, at 9:19 AM, Charles Carroll <911@learnasp.com> wrote:

 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0034CN0AS/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk
works great. I have wonderful luck with the $30 routers they all are better than the more expensive routers I bought years ago.

At home this router I connect 2 Windows laptop, a Macbook Pro, an iPad and 2 android phones plus an iTouch and it works great.

The most important thing in a router is big antennas and 2 of them to get high number of bars all over the house.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Maria Boyle <maruka1@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
 


While we are on the topic of routers... Thought I would ask this question. When I first got my iPad in June, I had no problems connecting through wifi and my home router. But about a month ago I started having problems with intermittent connection and a lot of the following message

María

Sent from my iPad


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___