[iPad] Re: (was re: Carbon footprint: paper vs cloud) now OOPS! -- Pets!!

 

If it weren't for pets & kids, who'd drive us nutz & keep us humble?
:-)
bj
(no kids, pets long RIP)

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlee Marrer-Tising
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:51 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Carbon footprint: paper vs cloud (Was Re: Too many
printer apps available... which to choose?)now OOPS!

LOL!!! You just have no idea of the trouble my cat gets me into with my
laptop, bj! Once when it was new and I wasn't familiar with a laptop she
turned off the touchpad and I couldn't even use it, had to go to the store
for help! It took the computer expert quite a while how to figure it out,
which made me feel a bit less stupid. At that time I didn't even know you
could de-activate the touchpad!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___