Re: [iPad] Re: Speaking of routers

 

Today I decided to get the airport extreme. I have connected it... So much for the easy connect. I cannot connect to the Internet. :(. I did everything the instructions said, but my router is only showing local and no Internet. What the hell am I doing wrong?

María

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2011, at 10:16 PM, "Budd T" <n7eoj@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I recently resolved intermittent I'net connections by going into Settings > General > Reset Reset Network Settings.
> This was after confirming good WAP & router operation with my MacBook, iPod Touch & T60 laptop.
>
> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Maria Boyle <maruka1@...> wrote:
>>
>>
>> While we are on the topic of routers... Thought I would ask this question. When I first got my iPad in June, I had no problems connecting through wifi and my home router. But about a month ago I started having problems with intermittent connection and a lot of the following message
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Marà a
>>
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___