Re: [iPad] Re: deleting apps was BEST APPS

 

I exceed my limits every month so have to switch to wifi at home where I have two connections, one on landline and other on cable TV.
By the time cloud comes, more capacity data connection would be available.
Best
PKS 



On 29 Sep 2011, at 20:55, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I exceeded my data limit 11 out of the last 12 months on comcast with no Ill effects although ymmv 

~KM
\,,/(^_^)\,,/
(: Rocked from my iPhone4 :)

On Sep 29, 2011, at 11:47 AM, "Robert Maxey" <bobbyzio36@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Righty Right, KM. I can make a few general comments:

My worry is the cost. With everything in the clouds (likely many will use the cloud for everything) it will be easy to exceed whatever your data plans give you. My guess is there will be plenty of folks quickly exceeding their allowable limits.

Not to mention, the costs of the iCloud service. I hear it is free and another site says 25.00 per year. Another site says not sure. I say wait and see what it is when it is announced officially. Or perhaps Apple has and i missed it. Thank God I do not care.

As for iCloud specifically, what about the consequences of tying everything to your Apple I.D and someone discovers your password? Perhaps Apple knows this and they have a different way of accessing stuff.

If iCloud were here today, I'd have the day off due to WiFi issues. No music, either. I'll stick with Dropbox.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> Icloud's not even out of beta yet complaining about what cannot be done is possibly premature a wee bit
>
> ~KM

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___