Re: [iPad] Re: Facebook and iOS

 

-----Original Message-----
From: David H. Bailey
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:55 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Cc: bj
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Facebook and iOS

Bingo! That's one use cookies are put to -- they can be active whenever
your browser is active, whether or not you're signed into the site they
came from in the first place.
========================================

Well, if someone is actually paying for my browsing history they're not
getting their money's worth. I haven't been getting email from strange
sources -- no more than usual, anyway, and the stuff I get is the same stuff
everyone gets. :-)

I haven't even been getting targeted offers for my demographic.

I haven't paid much attention to the ads on web-pages WRT 'are they related
to my browsing history elsewhere in general'.
bj

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___