Re: [iPad] pages on iPad

 

I can see little icons in mine. I put all my photo type apps in the same folder. Categories help me a lot.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Aug 29, 2012, at 12:44 PM, "Amarose, Judy" <judy.amarose@alston.com> wrote:

 

I know about folders, but things get lost.  I don't like folders – have to open them to see which folder has what I want EVEN if I give the folder a subject.

 

I can search for those that are on the iPad, but not showing up IF I can remember the name of the application.

 

Just wondered if there was a better way to find those that are hidden, evidently not.

 

Thanks

Judy

 

 

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Celtica Hippocrates
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:37 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] pages on iPad

 

 

Actually, dragging and dropping one app onto another will create a "Folder". Having "Folders for apps of various natures ("Entertainment", "Most USed", "News", "Medical", "Science" etc...) really cuts down all the swiping from page to page.

 

Each "Folder" can hold 20 apps, so most people can keep most of their stuff in say 2 pages on the iPad.

 

I take the cop-out' way and swipe to the right, typing the app into the iPad "Search" field. :-) as I have about 258 apps on this puppy.

 

On Aug 29, 2012, at 12:18 PM, "Amarose, Judy" <judy.amarose@alston.com> wrote:



I assume that the iPad will only give you 11 pages to scroll through.

 

But you can continue to download apps …. But where are they – there isn't room on the pages to fine them?  I can search for them and they will pop up, but if there is one that I don't recall the name, how can I find it?

 

******************************************************* IRS Circular 230 disclosure: Any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. ______________________________________________________ NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email and delete all copies of the message immediately.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___