Re: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg/cats and humans

 

Not a problem for me. My cats are my kids. When my dad was still alive and I would talk to him on the phone, he would always ask me how the kids were. I would tell him of their latest antics. My mother-in-law calls them her grandcats. I still miss my Thomas who died in 1997. I miss Magnum who died in 2002. I miss Pie who died last year. These kitties mean so much to me. They cuddled and purred next to me when people were mean and cruel to me. These kitties never said I was ugly or stupid as people have. No, these kitties are not the same category as humans, they are a better category.

There was a quote by Mark Twain about crossing cat and man, it would greatly diminish the cat. :-)


E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Aug 29, 2012, at 6:28 PM, "Ed" <huckleberryed@gmail.com> wrote:

 

 

Personally,  I do not consider animals in the same category as humans.  I know many people do;  that is a problem.

 

Ed   in Oregon

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alice

 

What I don't understand is why would a chip in a person's head freak a person out when they'd chip their animal?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___