Re: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg

 

My dogs when they get out. I find them crying at my front door. They are embarrassed. Ashamed. It seems. I'm ajways just glad they want me. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Aug 30, 2012, at 6:37 AM, julie.mavity@gmail.com wrote:

 

Sorry, I haven't tried one. The escape artist in my family (Shiba Inu) has such a big neck compared to his head that we can't keep a collar on him. We always went out with him but it just took a moment of distraction and over he would go. No cathing him either till he was ready, it's a weird breed.  Finally had to put an electric fence up, which interestingly he has never actually touched. He climbed up and got his nose about an inch away and backed off several times. Somehow he seems to sense it. 
It would be nice to have a gps collar on him and run around the neighborhood with an iPad to find him. (there now this is iPad related).
Julie

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 29, 2012, at 11:37 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Figures it'd be a monthly. :(

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Aug 29, 2012, at 9:07 PM, Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

brand called TAGG, we sell one at the apple store. Subscription is $7.99 a month.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___