RE: [iPad] OT! Completely-Messy Retina

 

 

My last doctor's visit provided me with a nice full, HD image on CD of my chest X-Ray.  I'd post it hear but it wasn't in color …. And would be taking this thread even further off topic.

 

Ed

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Celtica Hippocrates
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:05 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] OT! Completely-Messy Retina

 

 

I love it when I can get my eye exam and just ask in passing: "Can I get a pic of my Retina?" and it's a done deal! LOL! 

 

Like asking for fries with that...

 

On Aug 30, 2012, at 6:02 PM, Vixpix <vixpix26@hvc.rr.com> wrote:



That is so totally cool!!

Vickie 

Sent from a spoiled little iPad 

On Aug 30, 2012, at 4:00 PM, Celtica Hippocrates <
celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

> This is my Retina

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___