Re: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg/Nonie

 

You have the BEST stream of consciousness writing...greek yogurt ice cream. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm


chuckle!

Patti

On Aug 29, 2012, at 11:11 PM, Just Murray wrote:

 

I can't do Seattle. Tacoma is much more blue collar(that's where I am). In Seattle I've had a person dump a soda on me for a shirt I wore. Yup. Another threw spit wads. Yea. The most intolerant people I have ever met were so-called liberals. From Seattle. When I take political tests I'm liberal. When I vote I'm libertarian. When I pray I'm Buddhist. I dunno. I'm ok with whomever you wanna be. How ever you wanna dress. Whatever your predilection is. I don't care what news station you watch. It befuddles me that people actually do not want me to be me. Or you to be you. As long as being you or me doesn't hurt anyone other than ourselves why should it matter? Back on course seattle is very hippy. Not very liberal. Portland. Now there's a cool town. Youd like portland i think. Enough working class to be real. I hear its a lot like austin. Boise. Well I just like where it's at. I'm hungry for ice cream. I've been eating Greek yogurt. Ben and Jerry's has a greek yogurt ice cream. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Aug 29, 2012, at 10:42 PM, whiterabbit <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I've heard that Seattle is pretty liberal. Would be fun to visit but not to live. CA is bad enough LOL

       \
         \   /\
         (   )               Alice
       .(     ).  Sent from Retina iPad 

On Aug 29, 2012, at 9:52 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I've been listening since 98. He's left of me sometimes right of me others. Some of it may be too local for you. Local as in Seattle. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Aug 29, 2012, at 9:50 PM, whiterabbit <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Thanks :-) I'll have a listen.

       \
         \   /\
         (   )               Alice
       .(     ).  Sent from Retina iPad 

On Aug 29, 2012, at 7:04 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

dori monson. he has podcasts.

love that guy. hes goofy.
~KM
"Most of the troubles of the world are caused by human beings". (Shakyamuni Buddha)


On Aug 29, 2012, at 4:12 PM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

There's libertarian radio?  I'd love to listen.  What channel on the dial are you listening to? I've recently switched from Republican to Libertarian.  
 \  








__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___