Re: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg/Nonie

 

Thanks tonya

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Aug 31, 2012, at 6:32 AM, "Tonya" <cuppa.chat@gmail.com> wrote:

 

are you fast to jump or you jump fast ?
I have never seen anyone jump slow, LOL
You're ours and we love you 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 8/31/2012 2:06:37 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg/Nonie
 
Lol best. Idk. Weird and unique. Lol. Agreed. I'm me. A list member said I should be ashamed of saying what I say. I disagree. I'm Me. I love me. I'm weird. Provacative. Wrong. Yea. Wrong. A lot. That's me. But I'm convinced I'm a good guy. I jump too fast sometimes. Oh well. 

 



 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___