Re: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg

 

Now that is an unusual Shiba! Unless it's under 6 months, they only get weird after that. He is beautiful though, and a good pet if you accept him on his own terms. 

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 30, 2012, at 4:48 PM, Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

 

There's a shiba belonging to a pal, we go places with her and she just lays there, letting people make a fuss over her.



On Aug 30, 2012, at 1:59 PM, Julia Mavity-Hudson <julie.mavity@gmail.com> wrote:

When I tried that he got his leg through it and was stuck. I'm afraid he must remain collarless except when on a leash, when I use a collar that tightens to a certain point when you pull on it. Not safe to leave on when not actively being watched.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___