Re: AW: AW: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg

 

Best years of my life. Scrabble with gramma. Every night. I was learning. She was a crossword player. If you know how to scrabble you can beat any crossword player. Yumm. Artificial microwave popcorn. Lol 
I won't do that anymore. I prefer air popped. She was a liar. She sneaked menthols in the bathroom. I knew. Grandpa knew. As she got older shed forget to flush the butts. She talked me outta meth. She convince me coffe was better. I'm coffee addict. It's safer. But not without drawbacks. Thanks fit caring. FYI those talks we had 1 year ago. They helped more than you know. I would awake needing your email. Thanks. Life's better now. Much. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Aug 31, 2012, at 2:15 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

Sorry you had to go through all that sadness, Kris! Yes, Alzheimer's is a terrible, terrible thing, all right. I can imagine you also have a lot of lovely memories of your grandparents, and that's wonderful that you got off your meth addiction by moving in with them. I can imagine you brought them a lot of pleasure, too.

Carlee

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Just Murray
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. August 2012 11:00
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg

My grandparents were my parents. I watched grandpa get Alzheimer's. I'll always remember him asking me to fill out his check cuz he didn't know what year it was. I was living with them. I had got off my meth addiction by moving there. We were helping each other. I could only do 9 months of Alzheimer's. It tore me me. My heart goes out to those who deal with that. It's rough. Insidious disease. He was 72. Gramma passed at 68. I'm 40. Genetics frighten me. It's late. Sorry to vent. Delete at will.

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Aug 30, 2012, at 6:02 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

> who had Alzheimer's

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___