Re: AW: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg

 

I haven't had to deal with that. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you.  
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 8/31/2012 2:00:27 AM
Subject: Re: AW: [iPad] Is This The iPad Group..?/talking on a cell phone or dictating to an iPad/Borg
 
My grandparents were my parents. I watched grandpa get Alzheimer's. I'll always remember him asking me to fill out his check cuz he didn't know what year it was. I was living with them. I had got off my meth addiction by moving there. We were helping each other. I could only do 9 months of Alzheimer's. It tore me me. My heart goes out to those who deal with that. It's rough. Insidious disease. He was 72. Gramma passed at 68. I'm 40. Genetics frighten me. It's late. Sorry to vent. Delete at will.
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___