Re: [iPad] Resetting Data Problem

 

Want a direct number to verizon call center? My ex roomie works there. It's a xerox company. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Aug 31, 2012, at 3:10 AM, "billswife_1999" <isabel95@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Several months ago while discontinuing my month of data Verizon billed me for the next month and I had to jump through hoops to get the charge taken off my data bill.

I seem to remember they had to deactivate something and told us that we would have trouble when we tried to sign up for data again.

Well...it happened.

I am getting a message that my activation for a month's data did not go through and I have to go to Settings and Subscriber Services and Reset.

There is NO Subscriber Services option on my Ipad 2 settings menu.

Can anyone suggest what I can do to fix this?

Isabel

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___